Carnations is the most popular flower in the world after roses.
Fresh cut carnations can last about 20-25 days or longer.
To start preparing your carnations for designing follow these simple steps:
- Gently pulling the greenery that are sticking out on its steams.
- Some pressure will needed on the steam that’s you are holding onto this will avoid breaking the steam when you pulling off leaves
- Make a fresh cut for each steam in 45 degree slant to make sure it sucking up the water efficiently
- Put carnations into a vase filled with water and add some special nursing powder solution.
- Once it start to get rotten from bottoms, trim the ends of the flower and change the water.
Enjoy your beautiful flowers 💐